A. Nigmatzyanov: “The more thoroughly we work on the issues now, the easier it will be to move forward”
(KZN.RU, August 15, Alsu Safina). The progress on problematic shared construction facilities was discussed today at a weekly meeting in the Kazan Executive Committee. The preliminary design of the third house of “Svei” on Chetaev Street will be sent for consideration to the Department of Architecture and Urban Planning. Azat Nigmatzyanov, the first deputy head of the Executive Committee, instructed to quickly consider the documents in order to proceed to the next stage: the development of a working draft. In addition, A. Nigmatzyanov urged the Republican Fund for Support of Shareholders to expedite work on the second house of the “Fon” RC “MChS” so that the “Komosstroy Kazan” could reach the facility.
The meeting began with a discussion of the third house on Chetaev Street. Last week, the examination agreed on the insolation of the problem object and preliminary design began. Today, a preliminary design with technical and economic indicators will be transferred to the Department of Architecture and Urban Planning. “I ask you to quickly work out the issue”, Azat Nigmatzyanov addressed Zhanna Belitskaya, the deputy head of the Department of Architecture and Urban Planning. She noted that the documents will be considered within a week.
The project is necessary for the construction of a residential building that complies with all standards. The developer OOO “Svei” was once granted permission to build a 3-section 9-storey building, but apartments were sold here as for a 9-section 18-storey building. The process was frozen during the construction of the house frame.
Answering the questions of Fanis Shagaraev, a representative of the initiative group of shareholders, Azat Nigmatzyanov explained that the work that is currently underway is a preparatory stage before the start of detailed design. It can be started after the preliminary design is agreed. “The more thoroughly we work on the issues now, the easier it will be to move forward”, marked the first deputy head of the Executive Committee.
“The question now is not only in the number of storeys of the house, but also in technical and economic indicators”, added A. Nigmatzyanov. “They are the organization of the site on which the house is located”.
The first deputy head of the Executive Committee also said that before the start of detailed design, an agreement will be concluded between the republican Fund for the Support of Shareholders and the OOO “Briz”. The subcontractor will be MPK “Alfa-Stroyproekt”. “There are many issues that are not related to design, for example, a technical report on the state of structures, field supervision, and others”, said Azat Nigmatzyanov.
Work continues on the second house of the residential complex MChS”. The construction of this house was started in 2012 by OOO “Fon” and was supposed to be completed at the end of 2016. Delivery deadlines have been repeatedly rescheduled. OOO “Komosstroy Kazan” intends to carry out monolithic work in the block B, as well as to complete block blocks A, A* and B* with the stylobate part by allocating a land plot on Kosmonavtov Street. Azat Nigmatzyanov asked Ivan Novikov, the executive director of the Republican Fund for Support of Shareholders, to speed up the process so that the “Komosstroy Kazan” could begin construction and installation work as soon as possible.
Work continues in the house of OOO “Mag-Story” in the 68th quarter on Chistopolkaya Street and in the first house of the residential complex “Molodezhny” by OOO “Fon”.
Ilshat Gimaev, the deputy minister of Construction, Architecture and Housing of the RT, Marat Samigulin, the head of the Department of Capital Construction and Reconstruction, Airat Akhmetkhanov, the deputy head of the Department of Housing Policy, representatives of construction and network organizations, city services, and others also attended the meeting.